Monday, October 16, 2006

Acts 29 Churchplanting Bootcamp

The next couple of days I will be at the Acts 29 Churchplanting Bootcamp in New York. Audio for previous camps are available at Acts 29's website. Here is a listing of the main sessions for our bootcamp:

#1 Why Plant a Church? (Scott Thomas)

#2 Jesus-Centered Reformed Theology (Daniel Montgomery)

#3 Leading the Mission (Ed Marcelle)

#4 Preaching the Mission of Jesus (Darrin Patrick)

#5 Elders, Deacons, & Members (Darrin Patrick)

#6 Biblical Missiology (Ed Stetzer)

#7 Breaking the Missional Code (Ed Stetzer)

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Josh O. said...

JD,
I want to catch up with you about Terra Nova and Ed Marcelle. He used to be connected with Conservative Baptist, maybe he still is. We're praying for wisdom of how God might shape us into a church-planting church. Glad you got to go out to this. Hope you post on it soon.

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger Ed Marcelle said...

Hey Josh, et al.

I was CBNortheast church planting director once upon a time. Now I work with Acts29 as their notheast captain.

I still maintain contact with CB and they have been generous in supporting Terra Nova.

I am open to catching up any time.

E
D

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Josh O. said...

Ed.
Cool. I serve at a CB church way up in Maine. I'll drop you line sometime. It'd be helpful to see how your partnership with Acts 29 and CB works.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home