Monday, November 27, 2006

Comment

In recent weeks there have been quite a few people who have told me that they read this blog. I am glad to hear that what is written is of interest and, hopefully, beneficial. By all means, read on, but consider one request.

Comment occasionally. I would benefit greatly from your comments on various entries. As you may have noticed, many of my blogs pose questions, which implies that I do not have answers. Perhpas a conversation through your comments will produce greater understanding for all, facilitating redemptive engagement with peoples and cultures through Christ for the glory of God.

Please feel no pressure here. Comment as led.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger Josh O. said...

Indeed. That's one thing I appreciate about your blog: you pose questions to interact with.

I look forward to redemptively engaging conversations.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home