Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Retreat: Redemptively Engaging Culture

I will be giving three talks and a sermon for Christ Presbyterian Church Graduate Fellowship this weekend in New Haven, CT on "Redemptively Engaging Culture: A Biblical Basis and Practical Paradigm."

I am very excited about this opportunity. As you may know, we spent the last week and a half moving from Boston to Austin (we are thrilled to be here!). As a result, I am still working on my talks and would appreciate your prayers for my preparation and delivery.

Redemptively engaging peoples and cultures thru Christ...

3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to know you'll be in New England again, just can't get away -huh?
Sara;)

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Upward Bound said...

We'll be praying for you Jonathan! You just can't get away from NE

 
At 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you brother! Bummed we didn't get to see you. When you get settled give me a call! Love you bro!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home