Monday, December 05, 2005

Covenant Chapel

This past Sunday I began my position as Interim Preacher for Covenant Chapel of Manchester, CT The church is a young, vibrant, ethnically diverse church. Primarily composed of second generation Korean-Americans, Covenant Chapel is a warm and inviting place to worship. Emmanuel Chang, the worship leader, leads a very talented band. I haven't worshipped like I do at Covenant Chapel in some time.

Sermons will begin being posted online within the next few weeks. We are deeply grateful to God for the people of CC and anticipate great things through our time there. The interim is for six months, ending approximately in May. I would appreciate your prayers, if you think of me on Sundays. Sermon preparation every week is a new endeavor.

Looking to future grace...

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Blogger Jason Kovacs said...

Congradulations brother! I will be praying as you preach and prepare and trust God to be magnified! Let's keep talking about church planting. We have lots to catch up on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home